STANDARD TUBULAR BATTERY
STANDARD TUBULAR STATIONARY BATTERIES (NDP & HDP:-
RICO makes standard NDP/HDP Low Maintenance and long life Tubular Batteries in Hard Rubber and imported PPCP Containers, which are durable and long lasting. These are time tested batteries having outstanding Track record since its introduction in the market about 40 years ago.
- Application: Batteries are suitable for multi-purpose Stand-by/Floating Power Source Application (viz. Power-Plants, Electric Sub-Stations, Telephone-Exchange, UPS etc.)
- These batteries are made with positive plate having spine grid casting of low Antimony (Sb), Selenium (Se), Tin (Sn) and other proprietary alloying metals and nucleants.
- Negative plates are also of low Antimony (Sb) – Selenium (Se) – Tin (Sn) and other proprietary alloying elements.
- Grain refiners used in these grids that ensures high corrosion resistance to the grids.
- Such plates ensure higher conductivity and lower internal resistance.
- These batteries have excellent charge/discharge performance. Being highly conductive and low corrosion grid, internal resistance of cells are very low, compared to conventional Tubular Batteries.
- Due to lower internal resistance AH & WH efficiency is very high and recharging time is less.
- Normal field service life is 8-10 years considering float operation and normal maintenance.
- Batteries conform to IS – 1651:2013.
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high quality automatic Computer Controlled Testing Machines of Ador; Digatron (Germany) make, for testing of AH capacities, Endurance/Life cycle Test and other Tests as per the above mentioned Standards.