OPzS TUBULAR STATIONARY BATTERY
OPzS TUBULAR STATIONARY BATTERY IN TRANSPARENT CONTAINERS:-
RICO’s OPzS range Tubular plate cell based batteries are made in Transparent SAN (Styrene Acrylo-Nitrile) Containers imported from ICS, Italy, France. These batteries generally have a service life of 12-15 years under normal float operating conditions and occasional shallow/deep discharge operation during emergency requirement in Power failure condition of long duration.
The cell containers being Transparent it is easy to visualize Electrolyte Level, condition of separator, plate and even the colour of the electrolyte, Specific Gravity of the cell and temperature which help to ascertain the health of the cells.
These are generally favoured for standby application in Power Plants, Electric Substation for Switch Gear/Control Gear operation, UPS System, Railway Signalling, Tele-phone Exchange etc.
- Die-cast tubular positive plates with low antimony lead alloy for longer life and less electrolyte decomposition.
- Pasted flat negative plates provide perfect balance with the positive plates to give maximum performance.
- Microporous plastic seperators are used to separate the electrodes. Seperators overlap the electrodes on all sides, preventing mossing effects and shedding.
- Moulded from High-strength, Transparent SAN to allow electrolyte level and cell condition to be monitored visually.
- Made of opaque ABS/SAN sealed container to ensure no electrolyte leakage.
- Diluted A.R. Grade Sulphuric Acid with a specific gravity of 1.240(+0.005) at 27˚C for a fully charged cell.
- Lead alloy leak proof pole design having generous cross-section shall give minimum resistance and maximum current flow.
- Cell is bottom supported on cell-rester moulded along with the container.
- Special Ceramic Vent Plugs with electrolyte fume arrester to reduce water loss and easy top up on maintenance.
- 12-15 years infloat/shallow discharge operation at 27˚C.
- Reduced topping up intervals once in about 12-13 months in standby operation mode due to large electrolyte reserve.
- Minimum positive grid growth and improved high temperature tolerance.
- Distinguished HRD Performance with high operational reliability.
- These batteries comply with Indian Standard IS: 1651-2013, International Standard IEC: 60896-11 and the DIN Standard 40736 Part – I.
- Our labs are equipped with state-of-the-art high quality automatic Computer Controlled Testing Machines of Ador; Digatron (Germany) make, for testing of AH capacities, Endurance/Life cycle Test and other Tests as per the above mentioned Standards.