AUTOMOBILE BATTERIES/STARTING-LIGHTING-IGNITION (SLI) BATTERIES :-
RICO Manufactures Automobile Batteries ranging from 12 Volt, 200 Ampere-Hour capacity at 20 Hours rate (C-20) of discharge in both Polypropylene and Hard Rubber container Range.
Automobile starting/lighting and SLI duty application for Heavy Vehicles, Dumpers, Earthmovers, Trucks, Trailers and Diesel Fork Lifts, Cars, etc.
- The robust grid matrices and plate design hold the active materials firmly in place which provides extra strength and improved corrosion resistance.
- The special hybrid Selenium Alloy minimizes water loss, making the battery low maintenance in character.
- Longer service life in widely varying temperature.
- Wide area inter-cell welds and connections reduce electrical resistance, providing increased cranking current.
- High cranking current enables smooth starting of the engine.
- The glassmat lined enveloped PE separator virtually eliminates electrical shorts caused by vibration and shedding of active material.
- Low maintenance and large acid space over plate length in each cell.
- Strong durable ribbed container surface profile withstands temperature extremes and resists shock vibration damage. These features make RICO Battery Customer’s preferred choice for applications on rough duty and terrain with enhanced service life.
- These batteries comply with IS: 7372 and IS: 14257.